Occasionally I have the luck that I posted something much more visited other blogs (and less single-issue) than this. It happened a few weeks ago in escolar.net , with a commentary on amazing turn for the most rabid prohibitionist of our current Interior Minister José Antonio Alonso, and has happened again more recently in Malaprensa an excellent initiative Josu Mezo, a message statistical manipulations to which they give some benefactors of humanity (in this case, a cocksucker by the name of Josep Solans ) towards the target , as undesirable as impossible, a world without drugs.
good thing about these visits is that they can have a multiplier effect , the greater the more popular are the weblogs that collect these interventions. I wanted to express my thanks to both bloggers for their kindness and, in turn, lead to the usual narcoguerrilla (if any, that the only subscriber to the feed is this writer) to some articles that might interest you.
And I can not miss the opportunity to recommend the latest entry in the weblog of the FAC, which deals with a meticulously detailed study of English consumers of cannabis, published more than a year without having lost a bit of today.
experts cannabis users in Spain
good thing about these visits is that they can have a multiplier effect , the greater the more popular are the weblogs that collect these interventions. I wanted to express my thanks to both bloggers for their kindness and, in turn, lead to the usual narcoguerrilla (if any, that the only subscriber to the feed is this writer) to some articles that might interest you.
And I can not miss the opportunity to recommend the latest entry in the weblog of the FAC, which deals with a meticulously detailed study of English consumers of cannabis, published more than a year without having lost a bit of today.
experts cannabis users in Spain
0 comments:
Post a Comment