Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kenwood Amp Vs. Kicker Amp

SHOE. AZNAR SPEAK AND GONZALEZ

CHINESE VASES CAMPAIGN
A newspaper, ABC, called on Monday and this way, "Chinese vases, the Aznar government presidents and González, released both at election rallies. In another newspaper, El Pais, emphasizes that "the presidents heated campaign." That is, they are not a mitineros any ... Precisely attributed Felipe Gonzalez's explanation that a president of the Government is like a Chinese vase in a modern home: It is highly valued, but nowhere to put it, and always gets in the way ... Well. It is common to see rallies giving Aznar, Felipe Gonzalez ..., and who now some are beginning to provide, preferably, as president, José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero. All three have very similar features as: being beyond good and evil, are responsible for many previous situations, but and his successors have inherited, and are "politically irresponsible", as happens at the very head of state, King . Gonzalez, on Sunday, accused Aznar of giving up and allow ETA to rearm. Gonzalez said the PP falls very low in criticizing the sentence Bildu. "This government has been more effective in the fight against terrorism than any otro.González also accuses popular institutionalize corruption. Aznar, in turn, argued that the government is responsible for ensuring that ETA is in institutions. He announces "we will return to expel ETA from the institutions." According to Aznar, "the party" progress "has done more to divide and humiliate" ... And he says that "unlike others, we can go with head held high and without shame" ...
As I say, some analysts are beginning to be tempted to group and Zapatero in this relationship of "Chinese vases", or former presidents who have left his successor for the tasks for which they engaged during his term . Some of that might be living in this campaign that involved Zapatero but with some distance from being a "goodbye being president and farewell. " And in that situation "the man who will" interpret the demonstrations would Zapatero has just completed a "Sixth" in an interview with Eva Hache. Zapatero says that if at the next general election, the PSOE candidate won, "would be the first time" this would happen after the president announced the withdrawal of the same party in government. "If we go, Philip lost an election, Aznar was removed and no candidate won their matches ... be the first time," he reflected. "To me that is a challenge and a great illusion, but in any case, I think that neither Rajoy nor I are going to be the future of our country," he predicted. The Chief Executive has yet explained in this conversation that has advanced Roures chain, which had decided not to try for a third term "since I first showed up in 2004," and insisted that two terms were "reasonable time responsibility "as the Prime Minister. "From there it is always better than new energy, new ideas, new projects ... are put on the table." On the anticipation with which he made his retirement announcement, Zapatero justified that "a year before the time is convenient for the party can start the process of electing its candidate, and then the new candidate can explain his project." Then He dwelt is in the process by which released its decision not to run in 2012. Beyond her family, was the first to know José Bono, "in a spontaneous conversation," in 2007. The current President of Congress had left the Ministry of Defence and Zapatero tried to convince him, without success, to be candidate for mayor of Madrid. "I confessed (I can say that I missed), my idea was to be two terms." Bono's silence lasted two days, until the withdrawal suggested in the media. "Soon the party's deputy general secretary, Peter White, called him to say, 'Joe, do not comment anything about this'." In January 2009 White himself was the recipient of the 'secret'. "I said I was thinking we were going to have to face this situation and resume the subject a year later." Materialized in early 2010 announcement, but not the 'number two' of the PSOE was quite discreet, "In recent months he had discussed with some party members, hence there was this buzz," said Zapatero. The president still, this time, has also expressed its views on other political leaders. Argues that Rajoy has been "pretty good." He acknowledged that when he says the first "first reaction is surprise as we see in Parliament ... especially to him, I critical hard. "But in private meetings they hold," which are more than they are known, things go differently. "Why?" has something to do with our families, "he revealed, as in years in which the PP leader lived in Leon, his father had "some friends" with the father of current President. The president is detailed in private meetings with Rajoy speaks of the family, and also "a most recurrent theme" . And he set an example: "When traveling by plane it is mindful of the helicopter accident that occurred, and discuss my experiences with planes." For Zapatero, talk "amicably with Rajoy" is natural and good, but laments that "citizens do not appreciate it." In any case, the formula has been successful because, according to the president, communication with Rajoy "has worked better in the second term in the first. We were able to agree on some things that I inform you because they have more significance and it preserves transfer information that ... this should be known that it works. " At another point in the conversation, Zapatero concludes that world political leaders are "normal people, with their personality traits." And set an example he described as "striking": "Bush, to me, was nice and hearty. I say me because everyone knows that he clashed with me when I withdrew the troops from Iraq. But the personal is very nice, very nice and very hearty. "The current U.S. president, Barack Obama, Zapatero has stressed that it is" exquisite, very polite "and" treated the same as Russia's president at a small African country. "Some manners that the chief executive sees" without the slightest trace of arrogance. "On the head of the French, who starred in countless jokes just two years ago on account of a private statements of Nicolas Sarkozy in questioning Zapatero's intelligence. "He is very active, yet is very executive." Zapatero "grateful" that the "decision point" in the European Council meetings, and also his "very significant" sensitivity to Spain. According to the president, the French leader Spain is a country that wants. " On the other hand, did not put any qualification to former President Aznar, but outlined his speech at the Ibero-American Summit in which the King snapped the famous "Why do not you shut up" to Hugo Chavez. "It was the first time that, as Prime Minister, Jose Maria Aznar called me. I called to thank that have come to his defense as it was very rare that I called Aznar, did I miss. Was the only time and further to say something nice. " It reveals, in fact, that Zapatero is mobile. And it can be called, even by mistake. Not the first time. The president has told that once was called "insistent" about a girl who was asking about a certain Ramon. On the third touch, had to be emphatic: "Look, I am Ramon, I assure you that I am Ramon. Furthermore, I will say, no you would imagine who I am, but I assure you that I am Ramon. Not that I bother, but not insist, you have the wrong phone. I pray that this phone will not ever use it or lose it. " When he revealed his identity, she did not believe him, so Zapatero gave a Moncloa for your check "in a way quite unexpected," I had spoken to the Prime Minister. "The truth is that it gave the phone to anyone because no one has called me," he said. Chinese Vases
..., or about to happen to be. CAMPAIGN

0 comments:

Post a Comment